Experienced Pennsylvania Law Firm Handling General Civil Practice, Real Estate and Corporate Law Cases
Proudly serving the people of Montgomery County and the Philadelphia area since 1956
If you are in need of a law firm to help you with a general civil practice, real estate or corporate law matter, the Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania law office of McGrory Wentz LLP has the experience necessary to handle your case. First established in 1956, the firm’s current staff has years of experience practicing law, and they take pride in offering effective and affordable legal services to clients throughout Montgomery County and the neighboring Philadelphia area. Don’t let legal problems complicate your life; come to McGrory Wentz LLP today for the service that your case deserves.
Bringing a common sense approach to the law
When you bring your legal matters to the office of McGrory Wentz LLP, you will always receive the benefit of their:
- Straightforward legal counsel — At McGrory Wentz LLP, you will always get practical representation that goes to the root of your problem. They consider both your current and future situation as they craft a unique representation that will benefit you for years to come.
- Extensive experience — The attorneys at McGrory Wentz LLP have the knowledge of the law that you need to give your case the best chance at success.
Committed to the solution of your legal problems
The attorneys at the law office of McGrory Wentz LLP are dedicated to helping people with the common legal problems they will likely face throughout their lives. Some of the areas in which clients seek our skills are:
- General civil practice — Whether you are dealing with commercial or Orphans’ Court litigation, McGrory Wentz LLP has general civil practice experience that is vital to your case.
- Real estate — With a deep understanding of the real estate laws in Pennsylvania, McGrory Wentz LLP can get you results with zoning, purchases, sales and a number of other aspects of the law.
- Corporate law — If you need legal help with the purchase of a business, sale of a business or any other corporate law matter, McGrory Wentz LLP will work with you and your business advisors to achieve results.
Contact McGrory Wentz LLP today
To schedule an appointment, call the Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania office of McGrory Wentz LLP at 610-279-2480 or contact them online today. Their office has free parking and is conveniently located within 10 minutes of the Montgomery County Courthouse.